What is ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS PLUS?
ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS PLUS is an expansion module of the ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS program.
The program is intended for the design of cable ducts, ladders and cable channels. It also facilitates communication with the DIALux program, which is used in the designing of lighting fittings.
- Designing of cable routes.
- Exchange of information regarding lighting fittings with the DIALux program.
- Unit and percentage calculations of the route cross-section filling.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015..
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 3 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 PL or Windows 8 PL or Windows 7 PL
Đăng ký dùng thử sản phẩm này